DarkWave Studio v4.8.8 Released
Changes in v4.8.8 of DarkWave Studio:v4.8.8
- Added a small volume meter to the connector for each audio port of each machine.
- Made the connectors on the machines to become lighter and change the mouse arrow to a cross to indicate a connection can be made by clicking and dragging with the mouse.
- Optimized the DirectSound driver's audio capture and render buffer floating point conversion code.
- Selected compiler options for faster performance.
- Made the machine 'ES Audio Input' to always have an output port, even when the driver doesn't support full duplex.
- Corrected a small bug in the DirectSound options dialog which was causing the program to crash when the options were newly creation, after a fresh install or when the 'Clear Options' Start Menu item had been used.
- Added full duplex (audio input in addition to the regular audio output) support to the DirectSound driver.
- Renamed 'Master' (the machine with which all others ultimately connect with) to 'ES Audio Output'.
- Added 'ES Audio Input' machine to connect the audio input stream from the sound card to effects plug-ins and 'ES Audio Output'.