DarkWave Studio v5.1.2 Released
Changes in v5.1.2 of DarkWave Studio:v5.1.2
- Improvements in multithreaded performance and stability.
- Decreased the CPU usage of ES Scope by only drawing when new data has been written to the audio input port.
- Added a new machine called ES Scope for viewing generated waveforms in realtime.
- Disabled full duplex (audio input) by default with the DirectSound driver.
- Fixed a race condition causing audio output skipping to occur when an attempt to connect incompatible machine ports caused a warning dialog box to display.
- Added support for MIDI messages other than note on, note off, and control change.