Free VST Audio Filter For Windows
ES AntiAlias is a free plugin that filters out harmonics that occur above the nyquist frequency by oversampling the input signal and then filtering. If you are using any instruments or effects that generate aliased digital audio (many of them) ES AntiAlias can improve the sound quality. You will generally notice a difference by hearing less annoying high frequency harmonics.
This plugin is available as a native DarkPlug machine, included with DarkWave Studio, and also as a VST plugin for third-party hosts.
- Stereo Input and Output
- 64 Bit Floating Point Audio Engine
- Minimum Phase Distortion FIR Filter
- Removed InstallCore from installer.
- Improved compiler settings for faster processing.
- Updated Installer Using NSIS 3.0 Release (Stable).
Requirements (VST version)32-bit Windows VST Host
|AntiAlias VST 5.7.0||Setup (.exe)||0.31 MB||Installs AntiAlias VST.|