Free VST Audio Filter For Windows
ES AntiAlias is a free plugin that filters out harmonics that occur above the nyquist frequency by oversampling the input signal and then filtering. If you are using any instruments or effects that generate aliased digital audio (many of them) ES AntiAlias can improve the sound quality. You will generally notice a difference by hearing less annoying high frequency harmonics.
This plugin is available as a native DarkPlug machine, included with DarkWave Studio, and also as a VST plugin for third-party hosts.
- Stereo Input and Output
- 64 Bit Floating Point Audio Engine
- Minimum Phase Distortion FIR Filter
- Improved compiler settings for faster processing.
- Updated Installer Using NSIS 3.0 Release (Stable).
- Adjusted Compiler Settings For Increased Speed And Smaller Size.
- Improved Installer.
- Brought In Line With Main DarkWave Studio Project Version.
- License Changed To Freeware.
- Ported To Visual C++ 2010 Express.
- Fixed A Bug Causing The GUI To Incorrectly Show 2x Oversampling When It Is Set To A Different Amount After Closing The GUI And Opening It Again.
- Restored SSE2 (Streaming Single Instruction Multiple Data Extensions) Optimizations.
Requirements (VST version)32-bit Windows VST Host
|AntiAlias VST 5.6.0||Setup (.exe)||1.06 MB||Installs AntiAlias VST.|