Free VST Drum Machine For Windows
ES DGenR8 is a free virtual analog drum machine in the style of Roland's TR Series, in particular the Roland TR-909, with 11 voices and controls that mimic the TR-909: Bass Drum, Snare Drum, Low, Mid & High Toms, Rim Shot, Clap, Open & Closed Hi Hats, Crash & Ride Cymbals.
All voices are completely synthesized using digital algorithms that model the operation of analog circuitry within a drum machine so they sound authentic and are easily tweaked using the controls.
This plugin is available as a native DarkPlug machine, included with DarkWave Studio, and also as a VST plugin for third-party hosts.
- Adjusted Compiler Settings For Increased Speed And Smaller Size.
- Improved Installer.
- Brought In Line With Main DarkWave Studio Project Version.
- License Changed To Freeware.
- Fixed A Bug In ES DGenR8 Which Caused DarkWave Studio And VST Hosts To Crash When The Number Of Samples Processed Per Block Were Changed.
- Ported To Visual C++ 2010 Express.
Requirements (VST Version)32-bit Windows VST Host
|DGenR8 VST 4.3.9||Setup (.exe)||0.55 MB||Installs DGenR8 VST.|
|DGenR8 VST 4.3.9||Archive (.zip)||0.33 MB||ZIP archive to install DGenR8 VST manually.|